Friday, January 06, 2006

Bye Bye 2005

New Years Eve was fabulous! The trendy Washington Square Restaurant with close friends, an 18 foot buffet, and lots of beautiful drinks. It was lovely- the perfect celebration to ring in the New Year!

Top 2005 Memories: Jenny, Jared, and I living it up in Manayunk (the last men standing!), my last track season with Coll, A-10s, any event that involves Melissa and Ryan, going to NYC with Jared, Borders dates, Kiss the Wall, Graduation and Party, Drunk Summer Nights with Katie, email affair with Melissa, 1 Year Anniversary, moving to Dublin, Halloween party at Chessa's (THREE BLIND MICE), Mom and girls visit, Jared's visit, completing my first essay, seeing my Dad in December, being home for the Holidays, Reunion with my Girls in Philly, spending a week in the movie theatre with Jared, and ofcourse, the greatest New Years Eve ever!!!







Resolution(s) for 2006: be more healthy, run more, keep in touch with more people (especially my Ben), improve my temper and other bad habits, get up earlier, be a better communicator, travel, be more organized (in all areas of my life), BLOG MORE, write in my journal more, finish my script, and HAVE MORE FUN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home