Monday, December 12, 2005

Home Sweet Home



I flew home from beautiful Eire yesterday. It is incredible how quickly the first semester has gone by! I cannot believe that it was less than three months ago that I was virtually homeless, crawling the city with Ann in search of a flat. I am so comfortable in Dublin now- in my routine and with my friends that have become like family- it feels like I've been there for years.

With that said, Dorothy hit it on the money when she said, "There's no place like home." I was ecstatic when I landed in JFK yesterday, my heart pounding with the anticipation of seeing everyone I love. Last night I spent the evening in with JS and the fam; it was the PERFECT night back, spent looking at photos and catching up in front of the fire. I love being home. I love my house. I love cuddling in front of the hearth. I love my bed. I love making plans with friends. I love love love being here.

This is going to be a wonderful holiday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home