Thursday, December 08, 2005

Sleepless

Its 5:30am and I am wide awake.

My late nights are catching up with me, I suppose. I didn't fall asleep until about 2am, had some crazy dreams, slept until 4am when I woke up to a Rocky style "ADRIENNE" outside my window. I am apparently not the only one awake at such a ridiculous hour on a Thursday morning.

Since I quickly realized going back to sleep was just not going to happen, I decided to stay up. Had a fun conversation with Kyle, watched some Daily Show clips, tossed in a load of laundry, and I am now sitting here all cozy in my sweats drinking a protein shake in a wine glass (cause let's be serious- everything tastes better in a wine glass). Perhaps I will get the day started on a productive note? I could also see myself crashing and burning in about an hour, never making it to class, and sleeping half the day away.

For now, the dishes in the sink are calling. We'll see what the rest of the day brings...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home