Thursday, November 24, 2005

I Give Thanks

This post is dedicated to/ inspired by Matt Demizio, whose profound influence on my life I will be eternally grateful for.

WHAT/ WHOM I'M THANKFUL FOR THIS YEAR: (in no particular order)

...Matt, Jared, Mom, Dad, Bryn, Keely, Family, Kyle, Friends, Katie, International Peace Studies, Coll, Ryan, C-71 (old and new), Ireland, Jenny, Yeats, Krit, Carol, Chris, Tony, La Salle Track and Field, Schiding, Torpey, beans on toast, the Killers, Buckley, Kling, Hill, Turzanski, Cicala, Br. Ed, Melissa, the Masque (everyone), Connemara, all the Sean O'Casey plays I have to read, Ann, the Fabulous Ireland Crew, journals, the death of my procrastination habit (knock on wood), Broadway musicals, idealists, Jon Stewart, Erik, Steve, Skype, Arthur Miller, Bon Jovi, Sex and the City, the Beatles, letters, Louis Goldberg, Horatiu, Howard, Pat, Fritsch, Meet the Press, Irish music, bloggers, Dublin at sunset, Bulmers Cider, laughs that make me cry, nights I wish would never end (and especially the ones that dont)...

The list could go on for a million pages- I am a very lucky girl- but I have to get some sleep.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home