Sunday, October 30, 2005

Girlfriends






"It's hard to find people that love you no matter what... I've found three of them."

Halloween makes me miss my girlfriends.

In part, this is due to the fact that October 30th is Kritter's birthday and we always celebrate like great friends do; however its also because this is the first Halloween in years that I have not celebrated with Coll, Jenny, and Krit.

Last year it was the party at McFaddens, our first "grown up" Halloween as 21 year olds. In previous years it was random La Salle parties- drunken chaos, but truly a fabulous time.

These three ladies and I are war buddies- the kind of friends that are with you through thick and thin, but are not afraid to call you on your shit. We have been there for each other through some of the most difficult moments in each others lives: lost lovers, lost friends, new beginnings, old ghosts, broken bones, and broken hearts. Memories I wouldn't trade for the world.

Its these experiences that have cemented these friends into my heart...

Happy Halloween Girls!

1 Comments:

At 6:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good friends are hard to find!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home