Friday, September 09, 2005

TGIF

I got back from Philly Wednesday night after picking Dad up from the airport. CRAZY couple of days... I had to appear in court for a friend of mine who was wrongfully accused of a crime. I wasnt even a very important piece of the puzzle but I was a nervous wreck! I was literally sick with worry for him. Luckily, the judge realized that the charges were bullshit and my friend is in no trouble whatsoever. PHEW!

When I got home I played catch up... I finally spoke with Katie, my Manhattan transfer. She is, to no surprise, absolutely loving NYC and doing, well, just fabulously! I caught up with Coll who is raising all types of hell in Iowa, and I finally saw Jenny's adorable studio in Center City. Yesterday and today were paperwork days- my financial aid is almost in order, though my accomodations are not. As of right now, I will be homeless in Dublin, which is just lovely. *OY*

Its my buddy Steve's birthday party tonight- a birthday hoedown to be exact. So Jared and I are trucking out to Harrisburg this evening. Knowing Steve, everyone will be faced by the time we get there, but I am sure it will prove to be an entertaining evening.

Jared has to head back to Philly this weekend with a ton of work to do, so I am on my own. Think I may continue to catch up with some kids I wont be seeing as often once I go to Ireland and get some much needed R&R.

We shall see! Stay tuned! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home