Thursday, September 01, 2005

Eire or Bust


Months of uncertainty, doubt, and utter chaos came to a screeching halt this week with a decision that will change my life...

For my Masters degree in International Peace Studies with an emphasis on International Relations, I will be attending Trinity College, Dublin.

Yes, that's Dublin, Ireland.

Despite my adoration of Ireland and all things Irish, this was not an easy decision to make. Moving to another country by myself is entirely different than visiting for a few weeks with friends and a tour guide. However after weighing all the options, Trinity is an opportunity that's just too good to pass up. Life is too short. I'm going to follow my bliss.

So the next month of my life will be preparing for this great adventure. I can hardly wait...

*I could have never made this decision without you*

1 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home