Thursday, July 06, 2006

Helloooo Lover


I fell in love this morning at Zara, one of my favorite retail therapy destinations. The object of my affection was a beauteous dress similar to the one pictured above, only with a different green/brown/blue 1950's print. It was divine and it was on sale, so I took that baby home with me. I am a very happy girl.

Had to run a bunch of errands this morning which kept me out of the library, but since this week has been fairly productive I wasn't propelled into a panic attack. When I got back I cleaned the flat from top to bottom, caught up on some hard news, and got settled in with my work. I'll be reading and outlining the rest of the night to prepare for a thesis presentation on Monday. My advisor has pretty high expectations so its a bit nerve-racking, but on the whole I think I'm prepared.

This weekend is the OXEGEN FESTIVAL! I am so incredibly pumped! The Who, The Kaiser Chiefs, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, The Strokes, Manu Chao, and MORE.... its going to be AMAZING! We've got two tents between the six of us going, adult beverages and snacks are going to be purchased tomorrow, and other than that, I'm just praying to the Weather Gods for sunshine-- or at least no rain. There are a ton of bands playing that I am not that familiar with, so if any of ye faithful readers have suggestions of who to make sure I see, send them along!

In other news, marathon training is going well! I survived a ten mile run yesterday, which is the longest I have run in quite some time. Next week is a 40 mile week, so by the end I may be ready to jump ship.

Only time will tell... :)

1 Comments:

At 5:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE KOOKS! Dont miss them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home