Friday, June 16, 2006

T' was a Very Good Year

"...it was a very good year for small town girls, and soft summer nights..."

My last day at the age of 22 ((sigh)).

It has been a very good year, full of new beginnings and fabulous experiences. I've made wonderful new friends who will no doubt be permanent fixtures in my life and I've reconnected with old friends that have been only further cemented into my heart. Its been an exciting, challenging, perfectly marvelous year!

Birthday plans are in the works as we speak! I bought myself a birthday outfit that may be making an appearance. The theatre, dinner, cocktails, and a night on the town with some very hot ladies are already in order. Its shaping up to be a lovely day.

But I wont be doing 23 shots or anything ridiculous like that. I am much too old for those shenanigans. :+)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home