Monday, June 12, 2006

"Whats so maybe about Katie?!"

Its not even 7am and I have done laundry and vacuumed the flat. Look at me go!

Oh, life has been crazy lately! Trips and visitors and chaos, oh my! Miss Katie was here for the last ten days, doing as the Irish do. It was the exciting Irish Adventure that she anticipated, complete with crime (theft), love (i.e. a few fun evenings w/ an Irish lad), and drink (Guinness). Katie is like family, in the best and worst of ways. We love eachother like family and bicker like siblings- its wonderful. Photos will have to be posted.

I'm getting an early start on this Manic Monday because I have got to get a routine down for my dissertation, working out, etc... thats right. I am a schedule-happy fool- calenders make me high- and this summer has seen nothing like a 'routine.' Its more like do a little work, go to Paris, do a little work, give a tour of Dublin. Dont get me wrong, no complaints here! Thus far the summer has been fabulous. Its just time to get my act together.

This morning I am eating the breakfast of champions (an omelette and veggie bacon- yum) before heading to the gym, running a zillion errands, and preparing for my dissertation meeting this afternoon. The rest of the day will be comprised of some library time, research, and job applications (( grooooan)) before I settle down with a pint to watch the World Cup tonight with some football-crazy Irish.

Its going to be a delightfully productive day, and I am loving every second of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home