Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Dazed, Confused, and Not Happy

I woke up this morning at 10:37 and gave myself a bloody heart attack. GASP! I over-slept!!! I set my alarm for 6am so I could get an early start with the gym and my work and laundry and groceries and all those little things that have to be done so I can, you know, eat and not go naked. Starting my day four hours later really threw me off. Result? Panic.
I've been a wreck today for no particular reason except that writing 100 pages suddenly seems... like a lot, and trying to get it done early seems... impossible. Ofcourse this isn't entirely true, but its sure what I feel like today. Overwhelmed. Rape as a weapon of war? What the hell was I thinking? Someone shoot me.
So I did some reading this morning, threw in a load of wash, and ran to the store to complete the above mentioned errands (in the rain, thank you Ireland) and came back to my flat. Here I sit, completely disheveled, hoping that I good vent will set me back on track. The plan is to work work work the rest of the day. I have been feeling so good about this dissertation, so on top of things, ahead of the game even... there is no reason why I should feel so rotten today. Except I do. I'm not sure even my compulsive outlining will cheer me up today. Ugh.
Booo for rain and booo for dissertations and booo for panic. Someone get me a cosmopolitan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home