Monday, March 13, 2006

Procrastination Method No. 265

I LIVE: in Dublin
I WORK: on essays ALL THE TIME
I TALK: loudly
I WISH: I knew what I was writing my dissertation on
I ENJOY: PARIS
I LOOK: like Minnie Driver, or so I'm told
I SEE: rain. constantly. booo.
I SMELL: my Starbux latte... mmmm
I LISTEN: to my heart, not my mind
I HIDE: a lot
I PRAY: for it to stop raining
I WALK: quickly
I WRITE: constantly
I HOPE: I get a great job in the fall
I SING: Judy Garland every evening
I LAUGH: loudly
I CAN: throw heavy balls and spears very far... GRRR!
I WATCH: Daily Show clips online
I LEARN: new things every day
I DREAM: of a happy future
I WANT: a new laptop
I CRY: when I hurt
I BURNT: my lips on hot coffee
I READ: the Economist and Vogue
I LOVE: completely
I SOMETIMES: lose my temper
I TOUCH: my hair
I HURT: my feet from walking miles in Paris in impractical shoes
I FEAR: losing myself
I HOPE: I really make a difference
I BREAK: skulls... haha... not really :)
I EAT: a lot
I QUIT: never
I BATHE: every day
I DRINK: coffee coffee coffee
I SAVE: everything
I HUG: everyone
I MEDITATE: never
I PLAY: the piano
I MISS: home
I HOLD: my bookbag
I FORGIVE: generally
I DRIVE: nothing in Dublin
I HAVE: too much work to do
I DON'T: like cous-cous
I MADE: a mess in my bedroom
I BELIEVE: in myself
I OWE: taxes... booo
I FEEL: exhausted and irritated today
I KNOW: everything :)
I WONDER: if I can be productive today

**Paris update to come soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home