Friday, March 03, 2006

Another Hot Date

Another Friday night, another hot date with Charles Darwin.

Dressed in my Productive Polly Gear (i.e. La Salle track and field baseball hat, sweat shirt, ugly jeans, and sneakers) I am spending my Friday night in the Post Grad Reading Room. I just had a quick jog over to the Spar to grab dinner- a ploughman's cheese sandwich and a diet coke- not the Meal of Champions but it should get me through the night without making another fateful trip to Starbucks. If I have any more coffee today I'm pretty sure my heart will explode. But all in the name of my essay...

Not that I have any room to complain. JARED ARRIVES TOMORROW!!!! (insert excited squeals here) And after we spend a few days in Dublin, we are off to PARIS- an opprotunity to practice my French, spend days in the Louvre, hours in cafes, and indulge our way through the most romantic city in the world. I am beyond excited, and it has been far too long since I have seen Jared. It is going to be AMAZING.

So if ye few but faithful readers dont hear from me for a few days, thats where I'll be: drinking champagne, eating croissants, and gaining a good fifteen.

Happily, of course.

Au revoir! x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home